The work of Harvest Project depends on the generous volunteer efforts of individuals from across the North Shore. Bring your hands, heart and creative skills to your volunteering. Your contribution will change the lives of those visiting Harvest Project seeking a hand up.
Here are some of our volunteer roles:
- CLOTHES FOR CHANGE THRIFT STORE ASSOCIATE – Sort incoming clothing, help with merchandising, assist clients and retail customers.
- RECEPTION/TRIAGE – Welcome visitors and clients. Coordinate appointments.
- KITCHEN ASSISTANT – Help prepare lunches for volunteers onsite.
- GROCERY DEPOT/DRIVERS – Assist clients with their food hampers, restock shelves, deliver and pick up donations.
- FUNDRAISING – Speak with business and community leaders to describe needs and impact of our programs
- Special Event Volunteers (Short Term): A group from your organization can volunteer as a team to represent Harvest Project at a community event. Grow your team-spirit while you give back to your community.
We ask that volunteers commit to a weekly four-hour shift for a minimum of three months (exceptions can be made.)