We aim to be transparent and accountable to our community. Each year, we undergo a year-end audit by an outside accounting firm. Here is an overview of our most recent 3 fiscal years:
- Each year, hundreds of volunteers contribute their time and expertise. During the last fiscal year, we received over 19,000 volunteer-hours of service from individuals and groups from across the community. This generous service is invaluable.
- ‘Change The World Foundation’ is our official name and we do business as ‘Harvest Project’. We are a registered charity in the Province of BC: Charity #BN140525205RR0001. For more details, please click on this link to our latest audited financial statement: 2019-2020 Harvest Project Audited Financial Statements
- Here are financial statements for the preceding two years: 2018-2019 Harvest Project Audited Financial Statements and 2017-2018 Harvest Project Audited Financial Statements
- At year-end, any surplus cash and food inventories will be used to support the next year’s work and sustain activities through seasonal changes in support.
- We respect your trust and generosity in sharing your gift. In cases where donations exceed what is needed for a particular service, Harvest Project will utilize funds to ensure continued operation of our programs for people in need.