During the COVID crisis, please donate through one of these online links:
- Harvest Project’s Campaign Page
- Purchase a Grocery Gift-Card for a family
- NOTE: At this time, we are not able to receive grocery or clothing donations
VISIT OUR COVID CRISIS UPDATE PAGE TO SEE CHANGES TO PROGRAMS (click here)
To fund our programs, Harvest Project relies on the generosity of the community. In 2019-2020, about 2% of our resources were provided by local governments, and 98% was donated by individuals and households, businesses, foundations, churches, schools, service clubs, and other organizations.
You can make a one-time or monthly financial donation using cash, cheque, VISA, MasterCard, or pre-authorized debit. Or, you can name Harvest Project as a beneficiary of your insurance policy, or donate publicly-traded securities. Here are the details:
- Donate online: By clicking on the ‘Donate online’ button above, or go to our Close to Home: Holiday Campaign 2020 page
- In-person or by mail: At our offices at 1073 Roosevelt Cr., North Vancouver, BC V7P 1M4
- By phone: At 604-983-9488 x315 to speak with our Administrator
- Automatic monthly giving: A simple and helpful way to enable Harvest Project to plan effectively for our ongoing program costs. You can set up monthly giving via credit card by giving online here and clicking “yes” to monthly donation. Or, you can set up monthly giving via debit by downloading our donation form here (available soon) and mailing it to us with a voided cheque. To cancel your current monthly donations, we require written instructions. You can use this form (available soon) to ensure you give us all the pertinent information.
- Name Harvest Project as a beneficiary of your insurance policy
- Gifts of publicly-traded securities, such as stocks, bonds, or mutual funds: ‘Planned Giving’ is an effective way for you to leave a legacy in your community and manage your tax-issues. Donations of securities can be made to Harvest Project by following these simple directions:
- Download the form below and send it to your broker or financial advisor
- Your broker should contact and deliver the form to our agent, RBC Dominion Securities at the contact shown on the form (download and print form below)
- Once the securities have been transferred to Harvest Project’s brokerage account, RBC Dominion Securities will advise us in writing of the receipt of the securities and the closing bid value on the day the securities were received into our account.
- We will issue an official receipt to you, for income tax purposes, for the value as determined by RBC Dominion Securities.
- It is our policy that securities, once received by Harvest Project’s broker, will be sold and proceeds transferred to our bank account.
DOWNLOAD: Donation of Securities Form
‘Change The World Foundation’ is our official name and we do business as ‘Harvest Project’. We are a registered charity in the Province of BC: Charity #BN140525205RR0001
Harvest Project will mail tax-receipts following your donation of $20 or more and all donations made online will receive an emailed receipt.
We respect your trust and generosity in sharing your gift. In cases where donations exceed what is needed for a particular service, Harvest Project will utilize funds to ensure continued operation of our programs for people in need. To protect your privacy, we do not sell or rent our donors’ information and we protect all information with the strictest protocols.