To fund our programs, Harvest Project relies on the generosity of individuals, businesses, service clubs, and churches in the community. In 2018-2019, about 2% of our resources were provided by local governments.
We welcome donations of groceries and clothing to supply our vital support programs – details here.
You can make a financial donation using cash, cheque, VISA, MasterCard, or regular/pre-authorized deposit in one of these ways:
- Donate online: By clicking on the donate button above
- In person or by mail: At our offices
- By phone: At 604-983-9488 x315. We can set up a monthly recurring donation
And, we welcome gifts of publicly-traded securities, such as stocks, bonds or mutual funds. ‘Planned Giving’ is an effective way for you to leave a legacy in your community and manage your tax-issues. Donations can be made to Harvest Project by following these simple directions:
- Download the form below and send it to your broker or financial advisor.
- Your broker should contact and deliver the form to our agent, RBC Dominion Securities at the contact shown on the form.
- Once the securities have been transferred to Harvest Project’s brokerage account, RBC Dominion Securities will advise us in writing of the receipt of the securities and the closing bid value on the day the securities were received into our account.
- We will issue an official receipt to you, for income tax purposes, for the value as determined by RBC Dominion Securities.
- It is our policy that securities, once received by Harvest Project’s broker, will be sold and proceeds transferred to our bank account.
DOWNLOAD: DONATION OF SECURITIES FORM
For more information, please contact our Executive Director, Gary Ansell at 604-983-9488 X311
Harvest Project is a registered charity in the Province of BC (Charity #BN140525205RR0001.)
All donations of $20 or more will receive a tax receipt.