Each year, hundreds of North Shore individuals, businesses and other groups bring their energy, creativity and passion to become part of Harvest Project’s network of support. Here are some ways you can partner with us:
INVOLVE YOUR LOCAL BUSINESS, CORPORATION, OR COMMUNITY GROUP
- Regular giving to Harvest Project:
Monthly or periodic giving provides needed, ongoing support for our work: helping your neighbours while bringing members of your team together around a common cause. Go to our giving page to set up your recurring (or single) donation: A Hand Up – Harvest Project’s 30th Year Campaign
- Host an event that will raise awareness and help you get to know your community:
You can invite Harvest Project’s Community Engagement representative to share our story. Or, set up an information booth at an event, to be run by our staff and volunteers. We invite you to visit Harvest Project with your team – we’ll share our community bridge-building exercise and offer an onsite volunteering-experience. Contact us and we’ll arrange the perfect time for you: email@example.com
- Donate food or clothing:
You can donate groceries and personal care items and adult clothing and shoes
INVOLVE YOUR SCHOOL
We value our partnerships with schools. We look forward to working with you to provide the best outcomes for everyone who participates. Your school can give to the community as students learn more about their neighbors, social issues and the benefits of working together.
- Run a Food Drive: students can organize a drive, collecting non-perishable grocery items for our grocery depot
- Host a Fundraiser: create an event that brings students and the community together in a creative way to raise funds. Ask us about online resources to help you organize.
- Select Harvest Project as your charity of choice: through the Youth in Philanthropy Initiative (YPI.)
FUNDRAISING AND FOOD DRIVE FORMS
In order to help us work with you so that your event is successful, please complete this form. Once it’s approved, we will get in touch with you and provide logos and notice of your event on our website and social media.
Click here to download the fundraising form: Third Party Fundraising Form
Click here to download the food drive form: Food Drive Registration Form